Vision for Mission
South Ruislip Christian Fellowship, responding to the love of God.
Jesus commanded us to love in four ways. Our response is expressed in nine ‘responses’ ~
1. Love God
- Worship is to include everyone, to come from the heart and spirit with integrity to God the Father, with variety.
- Prayer is at the heart of our relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Discipleship is the proper response of a Christian to the love of God and involves knowing God’s instructions and doing them.
- Teaching is to be based on the Bible as the inspired word of God.
2 and 3. Love your neighbour, and your enemy
- Telling the Good news. We are committed to go and make disciples; baptising them; and teaching them all that Jesus commanded
- Serving the community. God calls us to express his love for the world around us. We seek to assist and care for everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race or religion.
- Missionary and other links We keep informed and pray for the church world wide and support Stewart & Carol in Albania.
4. Love one another
- Fellowship is characterised by looking out for each other, encouraging one another and seeking practically to support one another.
- Serving one another means we plan to build one another up by developing gifts, giving financially and making time for one another.